General Election: November 5th, 2013
October 22, 2013 - 3:06 pm
In King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties the last day to register to vote is October 28th.
The 2013 general election is Tuesday, November 5th. You can vote:
- By mail. Ballots require first class postage and must be postmarked by November 5th.
- At an accessible voting center by 8 p.m.
- At a 24-hour drop box or a scheduled van drop by 8 p.m.
Don’t forget to sign your ballot envelope!
For extensive election coverage from KBCS, check out Sonya Green’s interviews with candidates for Bellevue City Council, Bellevue School Board, Seattle City Council, Seattle School Board and Initiative 522.
Voting information is available on your county election website:
- King County Elections – http://www.kingcounty.gov/elections.aspx
- Pierce County Elections – http://www.co.pierce.wa.us/index.aspx?NID=328
- Snohomish County Election – http://www1.co.snohomish.wa.us/Departments/Auditor/Divisions/Elections_Voting/
For a progressive take on the upcoming election, check-out the Progressive Voter’s Guide.
- Top Ten: October 14th – 20th
- Top Ten: October 21st – 27th: