Ballots Due Tuesday, November 3rd
October 3, 2015 - 5:35 pm
The 2015 General Election is Tuesday, November 3rd. You can vote:
- By mail. Ballots require first class postage and must be postmarked by November 3rd.
- At an accessible voting center by 8 p.m.
- At a 24-hour drop box or a scheduled van drop by 8 p.m.
Don’t forget to sign your ballot envelope! (It is not valid without a signature on the envelope.)
Voting information is available on your county election website:
- King County Elections – http://www.kingcounty.gov/elections.aspx
- Pierce County Elections – http://www.co.pierce.wa.us/index.aspx?NID=328
- Snohomish County Election – http://www.snohomishcountywa.gov/224/Elections-Voter-Registration
Election overview at Secretary of State website – http://www.sos.wa.gov/elections/
- Music of the Moment October 2015
- Top Ten September 28 – October 4: