King, Pierce & Kitsap County Ballot Drop Boxes
You can return your voting ballot at 24-hour drop box locations in King County and Pierce County and Kitsap County. A postage stamp is not required if you drop off your ballot at these locations.
General Election: November 5th, 2013
In King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties the last day to register to vote is October 28th.
The 2013 general election is Tuesday, November 5th. You can vote:
- By mail. Ballots require first class postage and must be postmarked by November 5th.
- At an accessible voting center by 8 p.m.
- At a 24-hour drop box or a scheduled van drop by 8 p.m.
Don’t forget to sign your ballot envelope!
For extensive election coverage from KBCS, check out Sonya Green’s interviews with candidates for Bellevue City Council, Bellevue School Board, Seattle City Council, Seattle School Board and Initiative 522.
Voting information is available on your county election website:
- King County Elections – http://www.kingcounty.gov/elections.aspx
- Pierce County Elections – http://www.co.pierce.wa.us/index.aspx?NID=328
- Snohomish County Election – http://www1.co.snohomish.wa.us/Departments/Auditor/Divisions/Elections_Voting/
For a progressive take on the upcoming election, check-out the Progressive Voter’s Guide.